CalendarBack To Calendar
WHY SHOULD YOU MARKET YOUR CATTLE THROUGH US?
813 14 ST
FORT MACLEOD, AB
THE AUCTION SYSTEM IS TRUE PRICE DISCOVERY:
We feel that the auction system is still the best way to maximize the dollars you receive for your cattle. If there were no auction markets, who would set the price?
WHY SHOULD YOU MARKET YOUR CATTLE THROUGH US:
• It is in your best interest to sell your cattle in an up-to-date modern facility.
• Mud, over-crowding, and unnecessary stress cost both you and the buyer money.
• Animal welfare is an issue none of us can ignore.
• We maintain our facilities to the highest standards, and they are cleaned regularly.
• They are designed to handle a large volume of cattle - quickly, efficiently, and comfortably.
• We have a sales and auctioneering staff that is second to none.
• Our extensive involvement in all aspects of cattle marketing throughout Western Canada and the
United States makes us better prepared to know the value of your cattle and market them quickly and
• We are always on top of livestock market trends.
• We start our sales early in the morning and begin our regular sales with feeder cattle, followed by cull
cows and bulls.
• Less standing and stress on your cattle means more money in your pocket.
• The buyer has the benefit of getting feeder cattle and calves to their new homes and, in most cases, they can be settled before dark.
Internet Video Sales
SALE is providing Canadian producers an opportunity to access the international marketplace, offering thousands of head of cattle in large lots on our annual video sales.
• Featured ring sales and video sales are broadcast. Watch online. Bid by phone.
• Real-time live stream on the internet.
• Watch for our 3 main video sales...
August: Yearling Classic @ Chain Lakes
September: Western Canadian Calf Sale @ Lethbridge Lodge
March: Spring Video Sale @ FMA
• We are pleased to be working with DLMS.CA in our upcoming video sales in an effort to bring your cattle in front of as many prospective buyers across Canada as possible.
• We are also sales representatives for listing your cattle on the weekly DLMS.CA Internet Sale. Please contact a sales rep for more details on listing your feeders or calves.
ALL FEEDER AND CULL CATTLE ARE SOLD WITH NO SELLERS COMMISSION:
S.A.L.E. was the first to remove these commission fees from the producer. We are confident this will increase dollars in producers’ pockets!